The words used in capital letters have the meanings given to them in the rules and regulations of this Online Store
Personal data collected by the Administrator of the Online Store is processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation) (JOL 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR.
The Administrator of the Online Store uses special efforts to protect the privacy and information provided to the Administrator regarding the Clients of the Online Store. The Administrator uses due diligence to select and apply appropriate technical measures, including programming and organizational measures ensuring protection of the data being processed, in particular protecting data from unauthorized disclosure, divulgence, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification, as well as against its processing in violation of applicable laws.
The addressees of the Services available on the website (in particular the possibility of placing an Order in the Store) are not persons under 16 years of age. The data controller does not intend to purposefully collect data on persons under 16 years of age.
The Controller of your data is:
Przedsiębiorstwo Wielobranżowe PAWLICKI Kamil Pawlicki
Psarskie, ul. Sikorskiego 106, 63-100 Śrem
You can contact the Data controller concerning your personal data via:
- email: [email protected]
- post: Psarskie, ul. Sikorskiego 106, 63-100 Śrem
Objectives and legal grounds for the processing of personal data
The Data controller processes your personal data for the following purposes and within the following scope:
- in order to act before concluding the contract at your request (e.g. setting up an account), i.e. data provided in the online store registration form, i.e. e-mail address and the password set, gender; if the Account is registered via an external authentication service (e.g. Google+, Facebook), we collect your first and last name, and if you register when purchasing Goods, we collect your name and data provided for the purpose of making the order, such as the shipping address; in order to provide Services requiring the creation of Accounts such as: order history, notifications on order processing status, we process your data provided in the Account and when purchasing the Goods;
- in order to provide Services that do not require the Account creation and purchase of Goods, i.e. browsing the Online Store websites, the Goods search, we process personal data about your activity in the Online Store, i.e. data about the Goods you browse, data about your device session, operating system , browser, location and unique ID, IP address;
- in order to perform the contract for the sale of Goods (e.g. delivery of ordered Goods), we process personal data provided by you when purchasing Goods, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address details, payment details, and if you make a purchase through an Account, an additional password you set;
- in order to use statistics of individual functionalities available in the Online Store, to facilitate the use of the Online Store and ensure IT security of the Online Store, we process personal data about your activity in the Online Store and the amount of time spent on each subpage in the Online Store, your search history, location, IP address, device ID, data about your internet browser and operating system;
- in order to establish, pursue and enforce claims and defend against claims in court proceedings and other enforcement authorities, we may process your personal data provided when you purchase the Goods or create an Account and other data necessary to prove the existence of a claim or data which result from legal requirements, court order or other legal procedure;
- in order to process complaints, grievances and applications, and answer Clients’ questions, we process the personal data provided by you in the contact form, complaints and applications, or to answer questions in another form and some of the personal data provided by you in the Account as well as data regarding the order of the Goods and other services rendered by us which are the reason for the complaint, grievance or application and data contained in the documents attached to the complaints, grievances and applications;
- in order to market our Goods and Services and our clients and partners, including remarketing, for this purpose we process personal data provided by you when creating an Account and its updates, data about your activity in the Online Store, including orders that are registered and stored via cookies, in particular order history, search history, clicks in the Online Store, login and registration dates, history and your activity related to our communication with you. In the case of remarketing, we use data about your activity in order to reach you with our marketing messages outside of the Online Store and we use for this purpose the services of external suppliers. These services consist in displaying our messages on websites other than the Online Store. Details on this matter can be found in the provisions on Cookies;
- in order to organize contests and loyalty programs, i.e. notifications about accumulated points, notifications about winning and advertising our offer, we use your personal data provided in the Account and when you register for a competition or loyalty program. Detailed information on this subject is provided each time in the terms and conditions for a given competition or loyalty program;
- to test the market and opinions about us or our partners, i.e. information about the order, your data provided in the Account or when purchasing the Goods, e-mail address. Data collected as part of market research and opinion polls is not used by us for advertising purposes. The exact guidelines are given in the information about the questionnaire or in the place where you enter your data.
The categories of personal data concerned
Data controller processes the following categories of personal data concerned:
- data on activity in the Online store;
- data on orders made in the Online store;
- data on complaints, grievances and applications;
- data on marketing services.
Freedom to provide personal data
Providing your required personal data is voluntary and is a condition for the provision of personal data by the Data controller via the Online Store.
Time of processing the data
Personal data will be processed for the time necessary to execute orders, render services, marketing activities and other services provided for the Client. Personal data will be erased in the following cases:
- when the data subject asks for its erasure or withdraws his/her consent;
- when the data subject does not take action for more than 10 years (inactive contact);
- after obtaining information that the stored data is out of date or inaccurate.
Some data such as: e-mail address, name and surname, may be stored for the next 3 years for evidentiary purposes, complaint disposal, grievances and claims related to services provided by the Online Store – this data will not be used for marketing purposes
Data concerning orders for Goods and paid services, contests and loyalty programs will be stored for a period of 5 years from the date of delivery of the order.
We store data regarding non-logged Clients for a period of time corresponding to the life cycle of cookies stored on the devices or until it is deleted by the Client on the Client’s device.
Your personal data regarding preferences, behaviors and selection of marketing content can be used as a basis for automated decisions to determine the sales possibilities of the Online Store.
Recipients of the personal data
We hand over your data to the following groups of recipients:
- state authorities, such as the prosecutor’s office, the Police, PUODO, and the President of UOKiK (Office of Competition and Consumer Protection), if they ask us for it,
- service providers that we use to run an online store, e.g. to execute an order. Depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, these entities act on our behalf or determine their own goals and methods of their processing, the list of suppliers can be found on the website of our Online Store under the link: https://118reform.com/terms-of-use
Rights of the data subject
Under GDPR you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request the correction of your personal data;
- request erasure of your personal data;
- requests to limit the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- request to move personal data.
The Data controller, without undue delay, and in each case within one month of receiving the request, provides you with information about the actions taken in connection with the request you have made. If necessary, the monthly deadline may be extended by another two months due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests.
In each case, the Data Controller will inform you of such extension within one month of receiving the request, specifying the reasons for the delay.
Right to access the personal data (Article 15 GDPR)
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller information whether your personal data is processed.
If the Data Controller processes your personal data, you have the right to:
- access to personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data being processed, recipients or categories of recipients of this data, the planned period of storage of your data or criteria for determining this period, information about your rights under the GDPR and the right to submit a complaint with the supervisory authority, about the source this data, about automated decision-making, including profiling and security applied in connection with the transfer of this data outside the European Union;
- obtain copies of your personal data.
If you want to request access to your personal data, please submit your request to: [email protected]
Right to access the personal data (Article 16 GDPR)
If your personal data is inaccurate, you have the right to request the Data Collector to promptly correct your personal data.
You also have the right to request the Data Collector to supplement your personal data.
If you want to request the correction of personal data or complete the data yourself, please submit your request to: [email protected]
If you have registered in the Online Store, you can correct and complete your personal data yourself after logging in to the Online Store.
Right to erase personal data, the so-called “right to be forgotten” (Article 17 GDPR)
You have the right to request the Data Collector to erase your personal data when:
- your personal data has ceased to be necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdrew your specific consent on the extent to which the personal data was processed based on your consent;
- your personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent to which the processing of personal data is related to direct marketing;
- you objected to the processing of your personal data in connection with the processing necessary to perform the task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Data Collector or a third party.
Despite submitting a request to erase your personal data, the Data Collector may process your data further in order to determine, pursue or defend claims about which you will be informed.
If you want to request erasure of your personal data, please submit your request to: [email protected]
Right to request restrictions in processing of the personal data (Article 18 GDPR)
You have the right to request a restriction to the processing of your personal data when:
- you question the accuracy of your personal data – the Data Collector will limit the processing of your personal data for a period of time to check the accuracy of this data;
- when the processing of your data is unlawful, and instead of erasing the personal data, you request to limit the processing of your personal data;
- your personal data is no longer needed for processing, but it is needed to establish, pursue or defend your claims;
- when you have filed an objection to the processing of your personal data – until it is determined that the legitimate interests of the Data Controller override the grounds indicated in your objection.
If you want to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: [email protected]
Right to object to the processing of personal data (Article 21 GDPR)
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, in connection with:
- processing necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller, or a third party;
- processing for direct marketing purposes.
If you want to object to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to: [email protected]
Right to request personal data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
You have the right to receive from the Data Collector your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and send it to another data controller.
You can also request that the Data Controller send your personal data directly to another data controller (if it is technically possible).
If you want to request the portability of your personal data, please submit your request to: [email protected]
Right to withdraw a consent
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data does not affect the lawfulness of processing made on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
If you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to the following address: [email protected] or use the appropriate functionalities in the Account.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates GDPR, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place where the alleged infringement was committed.
In Poland, the supervisory body within the meaning of GDPR is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO).
When browsing the websites of the Online Store, cookies files are used, hereinafter referred to as Cookies, i.e. small textual information stored in your terminal device in connection with the use of the Online Store.
These files allow you to identify the software used by you and adapt the Online Store to your individual needs.
Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the device and the assigned value.
The cookies we use are safe for your devices. In particular, it is not possible to get into your devices through “cookies” from viruses or other unwanted software or malware.
Types of cookies
We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until the end of a given browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the memory of your device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the device does not delete them from your device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
We also use third-party cookies for the following purposes:
- configuration of the Online Store;
In order to learn the rules of using Cookies, we recommend that you read the privacy policies of the above-mentioned companies.
Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to your preferences. For this purpose, information about how you navigate the network or when you use the website can be preserved.
To view and edit information about your preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can use the tool found at https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
By using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration, you can change your Cookie settings yourself and at any time by specifying the terms of their storage and access to your device via Cookies. These settings can be changed to block the automatic management of Cookies in the web browser settings or to notify you about each time they are placed on your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of managing Cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).